Monday, February 18, 2008

GRANDMA'MA

On Thursday February 14h, I had the privilage of fitting Larry Johnson aka "Grandma'ma" for golf clubs. He is a former Charlotte Hornet & New York Knicks NBA basketball player. He was also on the UNLV Men's Basketball team that played Duke in the National championship game in 1991. The CEO of my company and his agent know each other. His agent called me on the Monday before asking to bring in one of his clients. I was excited because I have always been a huge basketball fan.

He was a really awesome individual! He had a really good swing for someone so tall and not playing on a regular basis. I was very impressed by how down to earth he was. He was nice enough after the club fitting to take pictures and sign hats for the staff of my company.

I am truely blessed to be in the place I am at in my life. With all challenges come great rewards!

No comments: