Thursday, September 18, 2008

California Trip




During the last week of June, Jill and I were able to go to Florida with my family and also travel to Oakland California for Jill's brother wedding. We flew into Sacramento and meet Jill's family on Thursday night. Friday we all drove down to Oakland for the wedding ceremony. The wedding reception was held Saturday in Oreville.



Jill and I had an awesome time flying from one end of he coutry to the next. It was awesome tospend time with both of our families.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hi Jeff, I'm friends with your sister and brother-in-law, and confess to be a lurker on your blog now and then. Each time I try to see what the latest is with you and Jill, so since you posted something positive and good less than a week ago about her, I take it you're still an item. Very cool. Congratulations on your service award too. You're a SUPER STAR! Happy fall!