Saturday, April 24, 2010


Oh what a difference a year can make........





Jeff and I went out for our 1st anniversary date tonight (thank you Brent and Sheri!) and we talked about all the changes we have had in the past year. The pictures above represent some of these changes.

I feel so blessed that I found a man who loves me and takes care of me. He is all I could ever ask for in a husband. I also feel so lucky to have Marcus bless our lives daily.

I am so thankful for this past year and all I have learned. I look forward to all the years ahead of us and all we will learn in the future. I know we can handle anything as long as Jeff and I stick together and keep our Heavenly Father in our lives.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JRB! I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary! Isn't it amazing how quickly our lives can change in just a year. It is so wonderful to see my little brother so happy!