Saturday, May 1, 2010

Wales and Bishops

I finally got to meet baby Chase!!!

On Friday I finally got to meet baby Chase. He has been home for almost a week, but I have been feeling sick from allergies and I didn't want to give him anything. I was finally feeling better so Erin and I met up at her Mom's house. Chase is such a cutie! He has red hair, which makes since because all the nurses at the hospital told Erin that he is fiesty! :)

Chase is 6 weeks younger than Marcus and they are going to be GREAT friends. Here are some pictures that we got from that day. I look forward to many more days with baby Chase!
Jill & Marcus Bishop (13 weeks)
Erin & Chase Wales (7 weeks)
Erin and Marcus
Jeremy Wales, Marcus Bishop, Raelee Wales
Erin's other kids, Raelee and Jeremy, both love baby Marcus!
Marcus and Baby Chase hanging out in the recliner
Marcus holding baby Chase. I guess Marcus thinks he is a big boy or something :)

No comments: